The London region does a lot to help support your learning. With the help of the Student Support Group, we’ve created a selection of digital study podcasts for you to download – all free of charge and with a factsheet. They’re especially helpful for those new to CIM or new to studying, but all members will find some helpful insights.
There are 8 FREE podcasts:
- How to pass the CIM Professional Certificate
- How to pass the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Useful study tips to improve technique and save time
- CIM membership benefits and how to use them.
- How to stay motivated in your CIM studies – Polly Grant
- Life as a Chartered Marketer – Mark Batchelor
- How to get on in Marketing – Simon Basset, Head of EMR
- Interested in CAM digital marketing qualifications
A quick run down:
- How to pass CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing – designed specifically for your level of study. In this podcast, exam and assignment subjects are covered separately with hints and tips on how to prepare for the exam and cope on the day, plus how to tackle the assignments to ensure apathy doesn’t set in! We have the inside track from the senior examiners, for all you need to know about how to pass.
- Useful study tips – a podcast giving general advice about studying, particularly useful if you’re new to CIM exams and assignments, and have not studied for a professional qualification before.
- CIM & CAM Digital Marketing qualifications – if you’re serious about your career in marketing, you’ll know the importance of keeping up to date with the latest marketing trends. In this podcast there’s information about the CAM Digital Marketing qualifications. It gives you insights into how you’ll be assessed and the many exemptions that apply if you already have CIM qualifications.