With CIM assignment and exam results out at the end of August, this month is a great time for studying members in London to make plans for the autumn. (Remember the next CIM assessments are due in the first week of December.)
8 kinds of study support
You can contact Student Support Group for help with your CIM studies. They provide a free revision planning helpline for London members on 01784 463057, and also offer one to one support for marketing students who need more individual tuition to help them pass. Fees apply to some. SSG can help in eight ways.
- Study planning – free advice on which subjects to tackle, in what order and how many to take at once
- Old or new syllabus? – free guidance to help you decide whether you should finish the old syllabus subjects or transfer onto the new syllabus subjects
- Diagnostic subject knowledge tests – free online tool to identify any gaps in your subject knowledge
- Assignment/exam feedback service – ideal if you have failed and don’t know why
- Syllabus refresher sessions – with these sessions you can discuss any aspects that you find hard to understand
- Assignment and case study briefings – expert advice on what to do and how to do it
- Checking assignment drafts and exam 4 pagers – to check you are up to CIM standard
- Mock exam papers & feedback service – all designed to help you pass next time!
SSG can develop an individual study package to suit your study needs and budget. To find out more call Caroline on 01784 463057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (see SSG website for details & fees).
8 ways to boost your marketing knowledge
Now’s the time to enhance your marketing knowledge, with these resources for members.
- Information and Library Service – your specialist source of marketing information
- Webinars – gain practical insights by viewing our free recorded webinars whenever it suits you. Login to view.
- Cutting Edge – your free weekly summary of marketing news
- Case studies – see how marketing theory works in practice.
- Research – for the latest marketing studies including food labelling and social media
- Books – the latest books available to buy from our online shop like ‘Digital Branding: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Strategy, Tactics and Measurement’ by Daniel Rowles
- Online journals – enjoy fast, free online access to specialist journals as a CIM member
- Local events – Check the calendar for upcoming presentations and workshops in London.
8 free study podcasts
- Life as a Chartered Marketer with Mark Batchelor
- How to get on in Marketing – Simon Basset, Head of EMR
- How to stay motivated in your CIM studies – Polly Grant
- Interested in CAM digital marketing qualifications
- How to pass the CIM Professional Certificate
- How to pass the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Useful study tips to improve technique and save time
- CIM membership benefits and how to use them
To find out more call Caroline on 01784 463057 or email email@example.com