Where are you with your CIM studies?
Perhaps you’ve passed a few subjects but not yet completed the whole set? Maybe you’ve had a break from CIM study and now want get your qualification finished? Perhaps you failed or delayed a subject and you’re not sure how to get re-started? You’ve heard something about the CIM syllabus changes and you’re wondering what your options are?
So what are your options?
If you’d like some help with your personal study plan, or would like to chat about any other aspect of CIM study, then we sponsor a free advice service from Student Support Group (SSG) in London to help you to decide what’s next. They have over 22 year’s experience of CIM qualifications and have helped over 20,000 professional marketers get CIM qualified.
SSG can help you to answer these questions:
- Should you finish the old syllabus subjects or transfer onto the new syllabus? (free advice)
- It’s been a while since you studied and you need to get your qualification finished now but don’t know where to start (free advice)
- You failed and don’t know why – the SSG feedback service will put you straight (fees may apply)
- You’re not sure if your subject knowledge is up to scratch – use our (free) subject knowledge tests
- It’s unclear to you what subjects to tackle in what order and how many to take at once? (free advice)
- You need one to one help with some of the harder aspects of the syllabus – Syllabus refresher sessions cover the hard-to-understand aspects (fees apply)
- You’d like help interpreting the assignment/case study briefing document (fees apply) – expert advice on what to do and how to do it or you’ve nearly completed that draft assignment but need detailed feedback on how it can be further improved? – SSG can help you get started, get unstuck and get finished up to standard
- You’ve got an exam to sit (or re-take) and need to learn some exam technique &/or try a mock exam to practice your technique and knowledge and then get some critical and friendly feedback
Do you need ‘top up’ help to complete a qualification?
If you have already completed the full course but not yet passed, SSG offer revision support services (assignment briefings, draft reviews, mock exam feedback and more) aimed at helping you pass in December 2014, April 2015 or June 2015. Their initial advice is free and you only pay for the revision services you use.
There are also a number of other Accredited Study Centres offering revision and support to finish CIM modules.
For further information about the new qualifications, please visit the Learning Zone
More support available
Don’t forget our other resources to help you complete your qualifications:
- Senior examiners reports – for an examiners overview of how well questions in past exams have been answered
- Study connect – email updates for studying members
- Marketing Expert – for toolkits and templates that boost your expertise
So don’t worry about what the changes to the CIM qualifications might mean for you. Take advantage of the free advice line to talk to SSG instead, make your decision and make the most of your opportunities!