If you’re working and studying it can be difficult to juggle your time effectively. And when studying seems hard, how do you stay motivated? In the Greater London region, we try to do all we can to help studying members succeed and reach their goal of gaining respected CIM qualifications. So with help from the Student Support Group we’ve developed a series of study podcasts which you can download for free and listen to at leisure.
Free study podcasts to download
Tips to help you pass
- Useful study tips to improve technique and save time
- How to pass the CIM Professional Certificate
- How to pass the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
Inspiration from London marketers
- How to stay motivated in your CIM studies – Polly Grant
- Life as a Chartered Marketer – Mark Batchelor
- How to get on in Marketing – Simon Basset, Head of EMR
And there’s more!
- Interested in CAM digital marketing qualifications? Then try the podcast
- Work smarter not harder. CIM membership benefits and how to use them.
Don’t forget the Learning Zone and our free helpline
The Learning Zone, created especially for studying members, provides a wealth of information that you can access any time including past papers and syllabus details.
And being a member of the London region has its advantages because we sponsor the Student Support Group to provide a free revision planning helpline for members. You can use this specialist support to assess your progress through diagnostic quizzes and chat about your studies for help to reach your goal. Just call Caroline on 01784 463057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Support Group is an accredited Chartered Institute of Marketing study centre and specialist in assignment support and exam revision. It’s one of a number of study centres that provides revision support – for a full list visit Learning Zone revision workshops.
As well as providing a free revision helpline and free diagnostic quizzes, for a small fee the Student Support Group can also help with assignments and exams. •
- Get started – assignment review service
- Get unstuck – 1 hour phone tutorial on subject knowledge
- Get finished on time and up to standard – Proposal and/or Full draft checking service
- Exam preparation service – tutorials, mock exams and feedback